Ask yourself -
What do you stand for? What motivates you? Do you want to leave a mark on this world?
After some introspection, if you decide that you are interested in making a real difference in people’s lives... if you want to be part of a disruptive movement that is causing change for the better... think long and hard about joining a company that is changing the paradigm of prescription medicine dispensing.
This opportunity is definitely not for everyone that meets the minimum qualification standards! Compensation is 100% commission driven plus a comprehensive benefits package. Most candidates will be dissuaded by this... and that is ok. It is the rare breed, the select few, who will accept this challenge and will flourish mentally, emotionally, and financially. If your interest is peaked... and are not afraid of working outside of "the norm" continue to read...
Prescriber's Choice is a pharmaceutical services company with physician members throughout the United States. As a complete resource for physician point-of-care preparation and dispensing of a full portfolio of prescription dermatology medications, we give physicians a method to provide their patients fast and convenient access to medications directly from their office. Utilizing a FDA 503B outsourcing facility, physician members personalize medicine in office and dispense to patients' free from third party insurance payers. Prescriber’s Choice is changing the paradigm of healthcare delivery.
Prescriber’s Choice Sales Consultants are skilled professionals that thrive in a clinical environment. The ideal candidate should have sales experience working within dermatology and come with existing viable dermatology relationship. The focus will be to serve as the primary sales contact representing the company to physicians' practices, with approved marketing plans, inside an assigned geographic area. The Sales Consultant is also responsible for working closely with physician practices in organizing workflow and training of staff.
- Achieve monthly sales performance objectives through effective sales presentations to customers, efficient territory management, and thorough product knowledge (including knowledge of competitive products and therapies)
- Maintain effective coverage of sales territory through consistent customer targeting, call routing, and routine follow up of all identified, targeted prescribers
- Maintain and consistently adhere to territory sales plans to maximize sales performance
- Maintain consistent, routine communication with colleagues (phone, email, written) to consistently improve territory and corporate sales performance
- Maintain consistent adherence to high standards of professionalism and performance
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years successful buy and build/tangible sales within dermatology specialty. (Lasers. Implants, and/or Injectables reps preferred)
- Experience with CRM applications
- Demonstrated selling skills, organization, focus and determination
- Demonstrated strong leadership
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
We have one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry. Please contact us for further details.